Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Paruresis

More times than I can count I have changed my diet at home before going out.. to keep from going to the restroom in a public place. I literally wouldn't drink anything or eat anything that might possibly lead me to a public restroom. This is not a new habit, I have had this as long as I can remember. I even have nightmares about it.We all have our fears... mine is Fear of Using the Restroom in Public ( Paruresis ). I guess I will just have to get over this one... or wet myself. EWW!

Breakfast was the same 'ol same 'ol. Yogurt with oat bran w/ SF Torani Vanilla syrup. One cup of delicious Dunkin Donuts coffee (brewed at home) with FF Milk, and SF Torani Vanilla syrup :)
                                               ( My new hair cut! )

Lunch was left over hamburger and onions from last night.

Supper was flank steak with lower sodium worcestershire sauce.

I drank 6.5 liters of water with Mio drops.

My morning weight:  184.2 lbs.
My evening weight:  184.8 lbs.                          Total weight down: -5.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment