Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Almost a month!

Day 24:

Protein + Veggie day .. YAY!! My favorite days :D

The past few days have been extremely busy, which is not much new. We are walking around 8 o'clock at night which is very late for us, we are usually in bed by 8 or 9. We walk down a dirt path with surrounding woods and I am convinced a bear, deer, raccoon, opossum  or stray dog will try to take a chomp outta me one of these days..haha.

Yesterday I gave the kiddos (all 4 of them) a cooking lesson :) They made peanut butter rice krispie treats topped with a layer of milk chocolate. There was absolutely nothing about them that I could have, however the children had a great time. If you ask my 5 year old son how to make them.. he can tell you... which means too me, mission completed :D
They were so proud and they said they were delicious! My sweet little girl does not like to get her fingers messy so she ate hers with a fork.

Oh man. Yesterday I got up and made my cocoa muffins only to realize when I sat down to eat a warm one that I had forgotten to put the Splenda in.. this is a terrible mistake, so gross. Threw them away immediately.
Let's rethink breakfast.. I love the SF lemon jello w/ NF Plain Greek yogurt.. yup let's do that + the oat bran.. kinda reminded me of pie with the oat bran in it. Was very pleased with it.
Today I made my pumpkin muffins, didn't forget anything... Delish!

I've been mainly eating boneless, skinless chicken breast and very lean ground beef. This seems to be the cheapest route for me.

I took a picture Sunday 1-22-12 for a quick pic to see if I could see a difference in my body.
I don't see what I wish I saw, but it's a process....

Today's weight: 173.2  lbs                            Total weight down: -17.4 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment