Saturday, January 21, 2012

Best Dessert so far!

Day 21:

Today it has been very rainy. Walked anyway in the rain. Water intake has been slow..but I'm still working on it. I am thinking of getting some ankle weights .. not for every day but for the days where I just feel like running because I have so much energy.. (that was NOT the case today, BUT still I have more energy every day than I had before I started the diet)

Breakfast: cocoa oat muffins, I added cinnamon to the recipe and liked it.. it added another little "note" to it.

Lunch: boneless skinless chicken breast

Supper: very lean ground turkey with onions

I wanted dessert so I went looking. Here we go Dukanistas.. 3 TBS. NF Plain Greek yogurt + (to your taste) SF lemon jello mix. I used almost a half a box. Mix thoroughly. This was tart and sweet and creamy.. perfectly perfect to me :D Even if your not on Dukan you could enjoy this "guilt free" dessert. Enjoy!

Or you can always just have a "stick" of pie :D


Again.. have any questions .. just ask. I'll answer to the best of my ability and usually I am more honest than people want me to be..haha.


Todays Weight: 174.6 lbs.               Total Weight Down: -16 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment