Monday, February 13, 2012

New Measurements

Day 44 of Dukan Diet:

Today I will post my new measurements. Are you excited?!
Didn't walk 2 days ago.. It was below freezing and I had worked all day, so yesterday I walked an hour :D
My new favorite thing to eat on my veggie day is .. onion, zucchini, garlic.. then brown your lean hamburger with all that.. mix in a fresh tomato with a splash of Lite balsamic vinaigrette. This is very close to my lovely SKINNY friend's (yes, she does Dukan also)  recipe for zucchini boats. Her name is Melanie and she is a tiny little thing now.. She was the reason I started the Dukan diet. I saw it work for her! Then Mrs.Anne started it and she is seeing great results! These are some lovely ladies that support me even when I am a "Debbie Downer" or just feeling disgusted with myself.
I am starting to see a little difference in the mirror :D

OK.. so

Weight today: 161 lbs.                                Weight down: -29.6 lbs

Measurements:                                           Total inches down: ( -21.25")

Smallest chest: 37"          (-4")
largest chest:    42.5"      (-2")
Waist:              40"         (-4.25")
Hips:                42"         (-4")
Upper thigh:     24"         (-2.5")
Middle thigh:    20"         (-2")
Upper arm:      13"          (-.75")
Lower arm:      8.5"        (-.75")

Fat knee:         16"          (-1")

No comments:

Post a Comment