Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cheater, Cheater, Cheesecake eater!

Day 96: of Dukan Diet

I have done well I think. I am way ahead of schedule as far as the Dukan plan goes. I am suppose to be at my goal weight at June 21st.. however, I am only a little over 7 pounds away from that. HOWEVER, I have been very blah, and hormonal the past few days.. and I made a key lime white chocolate cheesecake for house church. It looked SOOOO yummy... and it was! haha.. Yes, someone so kindly sliced a slice in half and it was conveniently laying all to itself on the platter.. I wrestled with eating it for about 12 hours.. then I decided what the heck... EAT IT! I did. It was better than I had imagined. I stopped at that half a piece and hopefully my binge is over... I wish I was stronger..but... I am not. Oh well.

Today's weight: 145.6 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment